Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New Hampshire Vacations

When I think of a New Hampshire holiday I think of hiking mountains and skiing, and lake activities such as canoeing, swimming, and fishing from a dock.I think of inns, and bed and breakfasts, and camping. And ice cream. Well okay, I think of ice cream all the time whenever I’m on my New Hampshire vacations, but that’s my problem.


New Hampshire packs a lot of vacation and accommodation variety within its borders, as you’ll discover in this guide.Use this information to help plan your trip to the mountains or lakes, or even the beach or shopping – including outlets you can’t find anywhere else in the region. Use it to plan a fast-paced active holiday… or a relaxed and stress-free vacation.
Use this guide to plan your accommodations and travel arrangements.

And use it to plan every activity yourself, or decide on a ready-made New Hampshire vacation tour.

Whatever you want, it’s all covered here for you in my New Hampshire vacations guide.

New Hampshire is a truly beautiful state to take a vacation - and it has no sales tax! So your dollars go further. Hooray for New Hampshire!

And here’s a major tip…

When vacationing in New Hampshire always leave a bunch of time to make a few unplanned stops each day. I guarantee as you wind your way to the spots I suggest you’ll get easily sidetracked.

Take my best of the best New Hampshire vacations picks here, but keep your eyes open for those unexpected Kodak moments at a covered bridge or a lake park.

No comments:

Post a Comment