Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cape Cod Vacations

Cape Cod vacations montage
You see I can hardly contain my excitement. I’m excited for you because I know what you’ll find in these pages. And it’s going to be a revelation to you.
I want you to get more out of this article than just a list of things to see, and do, on your Cape Cod vacations.

Honestly, you can get that from any travel book at Amazon.

But I want you to feel the Cape in your heart, and decide today to go and visit.

How am I going to do that?

Well, for starters I’ll speak to you from a place of love for Cape Cod. You see I’ve been having my own Cape Cod vacations for 23 years, and I lived on the Cape in Orleans for two years. Many of the best memories of my life are from that period.

And I know I have many more great memories waiting for my return Cape Cod vacation trips.

There’s a mesmerizing and magnetizing affect the Cape has over me. It attracts peaceful thoughts and wonderful anticipation every time I know I’m going to visit.

And yet I've a sense of urgency when I talk about Cape Cod. You see time is running out for the Cape. Here’s why.

No comments:

Post a Comment